WEDDING DAY PACKAGE
-Park in the private driveway of the manor or let the hotel do the driving and park there. Leave your stuff there and the hotel will put it into the room for you. Remember to bring a separate suite case for wedding day.
- Start your day with a noon arrival to Pine Manor, time to get comfortable and settled in to your private honeymoon suite for the day.
- Lunch is served at 12:30pm with the following menu: Chicken Potato chip sandwiches, served hot baked right out of the oven smothered in potato chips. Plus, a delicious cold pasta salad of the day, A Pickle and a tomato covered in sugar and a cookie. Your choice of drink & unlimited house wine.
AFTER LUNCH -Couple gets ready in the honeymoon suite
- Bridal bouquet & matching boutonnière customized to your wedding colors
- PHOTOGRAPHER ARRIVAL 2:30pm - 5pm; When Ready, enjoy taking pre-wedding photos with our photographer Joey at JZCStudio who will also shoot the ceremony
3pm Wedding Ceremony
- Exchange vows in a beautiful garden ceremony or next to the romantic fireplace, weather permitting
- Personalized commitment certificate with your names in hand calligraphy
- Sound system for your mp3 player and your favorite songs downloaded for your ceremony.
- 2 Hours Live Violin Could start with ceremony music and run through cocktails and photo session, or save her for dinner music. We can save the iPad for after dinner?
AFTER THE CEREMONY
- Couple's photography session with partner photographer JZCStudio.com images uploaded to a digital dropbox Joey leaves at 5pm when dinner is served.
- Digital text msg Image of the two of you and the words: just married names and date texted to your cell phone to announce your wedlock SAME NIGHT
- House wine toast with a pair of souvenir personalized engraved wine glasses with your names and date
- Rev Pam's Officiation & Signing of the license,more photos, cut cake photos
4-6pm LIVE VIOLIN PROPOSED cocktail hour and dinner.
- The couple can retire to the garden to enjoy live Violin by HannaH K Watson.
- Later, around 5pm, Rev Pam serves you a private dinner in front of the fireplace.
Dinner For Two
The couple will enjoy their choice of Home Cooked Dinners select ether
- Roast Chicken Dinner, with stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy and favorite vegetable, dinner salad.
- Baked ham dinner with brown sugar glaze, grandma's home-made boiled dumplings, gravy and your favorite vegetable, dinner salad.
- Broiled to order, beef steak, with a baked Spud, sour cream and fresh butter & chives, your favorite veggies, bread, and a dinner salad.
WEDDING CAKE 6" cake for two, after dinner enjoy the wedding cake for dessert. Made to your order.
6pm AFTER DINNER
- Spend time relaxing in the garden, enjoy a movie on-the Pine Manor Roku with Netflix, Hulu, Google Play and many more on the "BIG" Tv screen, or walk down two blocks to the train to Chicago and local night life. OR spend the evening in the backyard garden WITH Dozens of candles and a private outside fireplace by the pond.
Overnight and breakfast in bed!
- Take a Late-nite cheese & fruit plate and a bottle of champagne with you to your hotel.
- 7:45 your Hotel Courtesy Van arrival or time to pack the car.
- Your hotel overnight honeymoon suite at the Holiday Inn Chicago - Elk Grove.
- Wake to a courtesy breakfast.
-Plus, when you get home, order 50 photo announcement post cards with your favorite images from the wedding day experience. Arrives apx 10 days after ordering.
Call Us Now To See If Your Date Is Avaliable
Proud to Serve Interfaith, Pagan and LGBTQ
Just The Two Of You!
All Day At The Manor $1650
Elope to Historic Pine Manor, all-inclusive package Noon - 8PM with live violin & photography, and overnight stay. This is an edited version of the Everything Wedding Package with No Guests.
A PRIVATE DAY FILLED WITH ROMANCE AND SUBURBAN HOSPITALITY
Elope In Chicagoland's NW Suburbs for a perfect romantic day planned for just the two of you. Overnight stay at the beautiful Holiday Inn Chicago - Elk Grove with a delicious hot breakfast provided by the hotel. Spend the day at Pine Manor and enjoy being catered too with suburban hospitality, a romantic summer-time garden wedding, or inside by the wood burning fireplace.
A day you'll never forget.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL Custom ceremony that will incorporate you vows, and desires in a ritual specifically written for the couple ( handfasting, unity candle & sand ceremony, cosplay ) + $ out-of-pocket customization if needed. Plus choose our wedding cake a dinner menu.